Melted Butter - 1/2 cup
Mashed banana - 1 cup
Eggs - 2
All purpose flour - 2 cups
Baking powder - 1 teaspoon
Sugar - 3/4 cup
Pure vanilla extract - 1 teaspoon
Sour milk - 1/4 cup (It can be made by adding 2 teaspoon of vinegar to milk and set aside for 10 minutes)
1. Cream butter and sugar together in a large bowl.
2. Add eggs and mix well.
3. Add the mashed banana, sour milk and sugar and mix well.
4. Combine the all purpose flour and baking powder and gradually mix to the wet mixture until well combined.
5. Pour in a prepared 8 x 4 inch bread pan and bake at 350 degree Fahrenheit for 25 - 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
6. Cool in pan for 5-10 minutes, then remove to cooling rack to finish cooling.
Frost as desired