Preparation time - 15 minutes
Baking time - 20 - 23 minutes
Eggs - 2 no:s
Unsalted Butter - 1/2 cup
Sugar - 2/3 cup
All purpose flour - 1 cup
Vanilla extract - 1 1/2 tsp
Milk - 1/4 cup
Salt - a pinch
Baking powder - 1 tsp
1. Mix egg, butter, sugar, flour, baking powder, vanilla extract and salt and mix with a wooden spatula or a hand mixer ( hand mixer works best).
2. Add milk and mix again. The batter should be thick.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 F (175 C). Line the cup cake molds with paper liner or you can use the silicone ones.
4. Pour the batter in the molds till half and bake for about 20 - 23 minutes.
5. Let it rest in the oven for 3- 5 minutes.
Serve with your favorite frosting on top.
1. Baking time vary according to each oven.