Beetroot - 2 cups (peeled and grated)
Mawa - 1/4 cups
Sugar - 1/2 cups
Ghee - 1tablespoon
Cardamom powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Flax seed powder - 2 tablespoon
Coconut powder - 2 tablespoon
1. Heat ghee in a pan and add grated beetroot and cook till it gets soft.
2. Add sugar and mix well, stir occasionally until the mixture is cooked.
3. Add mawa and cook on medium to low heat until the mixture is almost dry.
4. Add flax seed powder and coconut powder and mix and cook till the mixture is dry.
5. Add cardamom powder and mix well and turn off the heat.
6. Spread the mixture on a greased plate evenly and garnish with chopped nuts ( optional).
7. slightly press them with a spatula and let it come to room temperature.
8. Then keep in refrigerator for 1 - 2 hours. After that cut into desired shapes.
Best served with Vanilla ice-cream.