Chicken pieces - 200 gms (washed and cleaned)
Red chilly powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Salt - to taste
Onion - 1 medium chopped
Green chilly - 2 chopped
Tomato - 1 medium Chopped
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
Garam masala powder- 1/4 tsp
Coriander leaves - for garnishing
These ingredients are for medium spicy, If you need really spicy one you can add 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder
1. Heat oil in a kadai, saute chopped onions and green chilies.
2. Add ginger garlic paste and fry till the raw smell disappears.
3. Then add chopped tomatoes and roast the well.
4. Add red chilly powder, turmeric powder and salt and roast well.
5. Add the chicken pieces, mix well and cover and cook till the chicken is tender. Don't add water as the chicken will cook in its own water.
6. When all the water is absorbed ( approximately 15 minutes), add garam masala powder and mix well.
Finally garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
Goes well with rice, naan, roti, bread etc