Cooking time - 40 minutes
Chicken - 1 lb ( Boneless, Cleaned and cut into medium chunks)
Yogurt - 2 tblspn
Lemon Juice - 2 tblspn
Salt - to taste
Oil - 1 tblsp +1 tblsp
Red chilly powder - 1 tspn
Mint leaves - a bunch
Coriander leaves - a bunch
Ginger garlic paste - 2 tsp
Green chilly - 3 no:
1. Grind the ingredients under the "For Grinding " section and keep it ready.
2. Marinate the chicken pieces with the ground ingredients, yogurt, salt, red chilly powder, salt and lemon juice.
3. Keep the marinated chicken in refrigerator for overnight or at least 4 hours.
4. Preheat the oven, arrange the marinated chicken pieces in skewers and bake in convection mode for 20 - 25 minutes at 200 c or till the chicken is done.
5. Then grill the chicken for 3 - 5 minutes. Let the chicken be in the oven for 10 minutes.
Serve with chutney of choice.