Serves - 4
Chicken boneless 250 gms (diced)
Ginger - 1 tsp ( crushed )
Garlic - 1 tsp ( crushed)
Red chilly powder - 2 tsp
Garam masala powder - 1 tsp
Corn flour - 3-4 table spoon
Rice flour - 1 table spoon
Coriander leaves - 1/2 cup (chopped)
Salt - to taste
Oil - for frying
1. Place the ginger, garlic spices and flours a bowl and mix.
2. Add chicken pieces, mix well. Gradually add enough water to make a batter of dropping consistency. Beat well.
3. Add the chopped coriander leaves and mix well.
4. Allow the chicken to marinate for at least 30 minutes or longer.
5. Heat oil in a wok. Oil is hot enough when a pakoda dropped into the oil sizzles and rises to the top.
6. Deep fry on medium heat, until golden brown.
7. Lift out with a slotted spoon and place on kitchen towel
Serve hot with chutney of choice or tomato ketchup.