All purpose flour - 1 cup
Melted butter - 1/2 cup
Baking powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Sugar - 3/4 cup
Grated coconut - 1 cup
Cardamom powder - 1 teaspoon
Milk - 1/4 cup
Rava /sooji - 4 tablespoon
1. Roast the grated coconut slightly.
2. Beat butter and sugar in medium speed for 5 - 8 minutes.
3. Add all the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
4. Form into a smooth dough.
5. Cover and refrigerate at least for 30 minutes.
6. Make into small cookies and bake in a preheated oven at 375 degree Fahrenheit for 20 - 25 minutes or till edges are slightly brown.
7. Cool them for 5 - 10 minutes.
These cookies will stay in air tight container for up to a week.