The recipe is same as prawn roast. Lets get started.
Cooking time - 20 minutes
Crab meat - 180 gms
Red chilly powder - 3 tspn
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Cumin powder - 1/2 tspn
Ginger - 1" inch piece chopped
Garlic - 6 cloves chopped
Onion - 1 big copped
Potato - 1 medium cut into small pieces
Grated coconut - 2 table spoon
Coconut oil - 1 table spoon
Salt - to taste
Curry leaves - a bunch
1. Wash and clean the crab meat and marinate with 1 tspn of red chilly powder, turmeric powder, half of ginger and garlic for 20 minutes.
2. Boil this marinade along wit half cup of water. Boil till the water dries up or the crab meat is almost cooked.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Saute onion wit curry leaves till the onion is translucent.
4. Add the remaining ginger and garlic and fry till the raw smell is gone.
5. Add the potato pieces and fry well.
6. Add the remaining red chilly powder and cumin powder and mix well.
7. Add the boiled crab meat and salt and mix well.
8. Add the grated coconut and roast well.
Serve with rice and curry of choice