It is a perfect dessert for any party or get together.
Rasgulla (homemade or store bought) - 200 gms (discard the syrup)
Fresh friuts ( apple, pineapple... etc) - 1/2 cup (chopped)
Whole milk - 1 litre
Evaporated milk - 1/2 can
Yellow jelly - 1 packet
Red jelly - 1 packet
Vermicelli ( Sewiyan ) - 3/4 cup
Sweetened condensed Milk - 1/2 tin
Kewra essence - 1 tblsp
Khoya - 200 gms (optonal)
1. In a pan, add milk and cook for 20 to 25 mins. on high flame. Till two half of cups gets dried. Keep stiring.
2. Once starts boiling, turn the heat to medium, add the evaporated milk after 10 mins of boiling.
3. After 20 mins of cooking the milk, add the vermicelli and cook for further 20 mins on medium heat.
4. Turn the flame off as vermicelli contains starch and will make the thicker as it cools down.
5. Leave it to cool completely.
6. Cut the jelly into cubes and add it to the milk mixture. Save some jelly cubes for garnishing.
7. Add the chopped fruits, sweetened condensed milk, kewra essence and mix well.
8. Garnish with the remaining jelly and khoya.