Eggs - 2 no:
Onion - 1 (chopped)
Tomato - 1( chopped)
Ginger garlic paste - 1 teaspoon
Red chilly powder 2 teaspoons
Coriander powder - 1 teaspoon
Turmeric powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Black pepper powder - 1 teaspoon
All purpose flour - 1/2 cup
Salt - to taste
1. Hard boil the eggs.
2. Make a mixture of all purpose, black pepper powder and salt. Dip the halved hard boiled eggs in it and deep fry.
3. Heat oil in a pan and saute onions.
4. Once the onions turn translucent, add the ginger- garlic paste and fry till the raw smell disappears.
5. Add the chopped tomatoes and roast well.
6. Add the red chilly powder, coriander powder, salt and turmeric powder and roast till the oil separates.
7. Add the deep fried eggs and mix well.