The cake isMarble cake covered with white marshmallow fondant, the small shapes, pearl beads and the bow are also made out of fondant The recipe was taken youtube channel of "Frost Me Up".
Mini marshmallow - 4 cups ( always use the mini marshmallow as they melt evenly)
Powdered sugar - 4 cups
Water - 2 tablespoon
1. Add the water to a microwavable safe bowl full of marshmallows. Put it in the microwave for 30-45 seconds.
2. Stir the marshmallows and check for any lumps and stick in the microwave for 15 more seconds.
3. Add the melted marshmallows into the powdered sugar and keep stirring until its very tight.
4. Take it out of the bowl and put powdered sugar all over your work surface and start kneading it until it is no longer sticky. Working in small portion would be easier as this process will take a long time.
5. Once it is no longer sticky and has a smooth finish, the fondant is done. You can store this well wrapped in a cling film for up to 6 months in room temprature.
6. Before working out microwave the fondant for 5 seconds and can work with with it.
The small shapes on the cake was made from a play doh mold.
The pearl beads were made following this tutorial : http://www.frostmeup.com/2012/06/tutorial-tuesday-how-to-make-your-own.html
The bow was made following this tutorial : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2bDgL9T9aU
Hope you enjoy making this. The best part of making fondant is it opens a whole new window for your cake decorations.