Potato - 4 big sized.
Gram flour - 1/2 cup.
Sooji/ Rava/ Semolina - 1/2 cup.
Salt - 1/2 tea spoon or according to the taste.
Red chilli powder - 1/4 tea spoon.
Coriander powder - 1/2 tea spoon.
Chat masala - 2 tea spoon.
Oil - for frying
1. Sieve the gram flour and sooji and mix them in a bowl with little water. Whisk the batter well and make sure that lumps are not formed..
2. Add salt red chilli, coriander powder into the batter and mix them well.
3. Peel the potatoes, wash them and cut them into the shape of finger chips.
4. Heat oil in a pan. Take one finger chip and dip it into the batter (cover the chips well from all corners with the batter). Put this chip into the pan and repeat the step with other chips as well. Put (8-10) as many chips as you can in the pan to fry them. Turn and flip the pakodas with the ladle and fry them till they turn brown in colour. Now take them out on a plate. Put the remaining finger chips into the pan and fry them in the same manner.
5. Once all the finger chips are done, sprinkle some chat masala over them and mix well.
Serve hot with green coriander chutney