I have used instant maggi noodles but any instant noodles will do.
Maggi noodles - 2 single packs
Onion - 1 small chopped
Palak / Spinach leaves - 1/2 cup ( chopped and blanched
Carrot - 1/2 cup (chopped)
Beans - 1/4 cup ( chopped)
Coriander leaves - 1/4 cup ( chopped)
Red chilly powder - 1 tspn
Cumin powder - 1/4 tsp
Salt - to taste
Chick pea / besan flour - 1/2 cp
Rice flour - 2 table spoon
Oil - for frying
1. Boil the instant noodles as per the instructions without the taste maker.
2. When the noodles is half done, drain and keep it aside.
3. Mix all the chopped vegetables along with red chilly powder, cumin powder, salt, besan and rice flour to it.
4. Mix till the ingredients are well bound. If needed sprinkle little water.
5. Gather them into small patties and deep fry in hot oil.
Serve warm with chutney of choice or ketchup and a warm cup of tea
1. You can also ad shredded pieces of cooked meat and paneer in this.