Boiled potatoes - 2
Green chilies - 2 no:s (chopped)
Grated cheese - 1/2 cup
Ginger - 1/2 tsp (minced)
Garlic - 1/2 tsp (minced)
Red chilly powder - 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Salt - to taste
Coriander leaves -1/4 cup (finally chopped)
Bread crumbs - for coating
Oil - for deep frying
1. Mash Potatoes in a large bowl.
2. Add green chilies, ginger, garlic, red chilly powder, turmeric powder, grated cheese, coriander leaves and salt to the mashed potatoes and mix well.
3. Form the mixture into small lemon sized balls.
4. Coat each ball with b read crumbs.
5. Deep fry in hot oil in medium heat till golden brown.
Serve warm with ketchup or chutney of choice.