Eggplant - 1
Potato - 1 medium
Onion - 1 medium
Red chilly powder - 2 tsp
Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tspn
Salt - to taste
Coriander leaves - for garnishing
1. Cut the potato into wedges, toss them in salt and deep fry in oil. Drain them in a paper towel.
2. Cut the eggplant into wedges, toss them with 1/2 tsp of red chilly powder, turmeric powder and salt and deep fry them in oil. Drain in a paper towel.
3. In the same oil ( lesser quantity) saute onions till golden brown, add red chilly powder and roast for a while.
4. Add the fried potatoes and eggplant to it and toss well.
5. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.