Cooking time - 20 minutes
Italian Bread subs - 4 Pieces
Chicken - 1 breast piece ( Washed, cleaned and cut into strips)
Eggs - 2 hard boiled
Potato - 2 medium
Carrot - 2
French beans chopped - 1/2 cup
Capsicum - 1
Red chilly powder - 1 tspn
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Lime juice - 1 tspn
Salt - to taste
Pepper - for seasoning
Oil for frying
Butter - for toasting the bread
Lettuce - for garnishing
1. Marinate the chicken with red chilly powder, turmeric powder, lime juice and salt.
2. Shallow fry the chicken in oil.
3. Cut all the vegetables into strips.
4. Deep fry the potato fingers.
5. Roast the carrot , beans and capsicum till they are cooked.
6. Toast the subs in butter.
7. Arrange the hard boiled eggs ( cut into wedges) and then the roasted vegetables in one of the halves.
8. Season with pepper and salt.
9. Then arrange the fried potatoes and the chicken above them. Garnish with lettuce leaves and keep the other half.
10. Repeat the same for the next subs.
Serve with salad or sauce