Rice paper rolls are easy to prepare once you have mastered the tuck and roll technique. They should be served after preparation, as the rice paper can dry out, and cause them to stick to one another.
Chicken breast - 100 grams
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Pepper - 2 teaspoon
oil - for shallow frying
Carrots - 1 cup ( cut into juliennes)
Spring Onions - 1/2 cup ( cut into match sticks)
Soya sauce - 3 tablespoon
Sugar - 1/4 teaspoon
Oil - 2 teaspoon
Noodles - 1 cup ( cooked according to instructions with little pepper and salt)
Red chili flakes - 2 teaspoons
Rice paper- 4 - 5
1. Wash and cut the chicken into small an thin strips. Marinate with pepper and salt an shallow fry in oil until browned. Keep it aside in a paper towel.
2. In the same pan with little more oil, fry the carrots till they are tender.
3. Add the spring onions and mix well.
5. Add soya sauce, sugar and red chili flakes an mix well.
6. Now add the cooked noodles an fried chicken pieces and mix thoroughly well.
7. When you’re ready to assemble the rolls, fill a shallow dish with warm water. Dip one rice paper wrapper into the water for thirty seconds and place on a clean flat surface.
8. Place a spoon full mixture on it and roll it into a tight spring roll shape, according to the instruction in the packet. Repeat the same with remaining wrappers
9. Serve the rolls immediately with a dipping sauce of choice.