Cooking time - 20 minutes
Green Cabbage - 1 cup ( shredded)
Shredded Chicken - 1 cup ( cooked)
Carrots - 1/4 cup ( shredded)
Ginger - 1 teaspoon ( minced)
Garlic - 1/2 teaspoon ( minced)
Bean sprouts - 1/4 cup
Shallots - 3 no:s (thinly sliced)
Coconut oil - 1 teaspoon
Salt - to taste
Black pepper powder - 1 teaspoon
1. Heat coconut oil in a pan. Add Shallot, ginger and garlic and saute for 2 -3 minutes.
2. Add shredded cabbage, chicken, carrots and bean sprouts and cook for 3 -5 minutes till crisp and remove from heat.
3. Add salt and pepper and mix well.
4. Work with one rice paper at a time. Set your workstation and grease with coconut oil. Immerse the rice paper in warm water for about 20 seconds. Then take out the rice paper carefully on the oiled surface.
5. Scoop 1 tablespoon of the filling in one corner of the rice paper and then fold. Being careful not to rip the paper, fold two opposite sides in towards the filling, then - as if you were rolling a burrito - fold the far edge over the filling, tuck the filling in, and roll.
6. Repeat the same with the rest of the rice paper and place it on a baking sheet.
7. Bake the spring rolls in a preheated oven at 350 degree Fahrenheit for 15 - 18 minutes turning half way through.
Serve warm with hot sauce