Bread slices - 6
Egg - 1 no:
Red chili powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Butter - 1 stick
Mint leaves - 1 bunch ( chopped)
Green chili - 2 no:
Coriander leaves - 1 cup ( chopped)
Ginger - 1/2 inch ( chopped)
Garlic - 1 clove ( chopped)
Lemon juice - 1/4 teaspoon
Sugar - 1/4 teaspoon
Salt - to taste
1. Make mint chutney - Add mint leaves, coriander leaves, ginger, garlic, lemon juice, sugar and salt in a blender and blend to a fine paste.
2. Lightly beat egg with red chili powder and salt in a bowl and keep it aside.
3. Cut the bread into small squares, put a teaspoon of mint chutney on one slice and keep the other slice on top.
4. Dip the bread sandwiches in the egg solution.
5. Heat a pan, toast the sandwiches with butter on both sides.
Serve warm with ketchup