All purpose flour - 1 3/4 cups
Sugar - 3 teaspoon
Salt - a pinch
Milk powder - 4 teaspoons
yeast - 2 teaspoon
Saffron - few strands ( this for a slight yellow color, optional)
Water - 5 table spoon
Milk - 4 tablespoons
Vanilla extract - 1 teaspoon
Tutti frooti - 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon
Butter - 4 teaspoons
1. Boil the milk and add saffron. Let it stand till the saffron is diffused.
2. In a large bowl, mix the flour, sugar, milk powder, yeast and salt.
3. Add water, Vanilla extract and milk with saffron and mix till soft. The dough will be sticky. Let it rest for 15 minutes.
4. Add the softened butter and again mix till smooth and Let it rest for another 15 minutes.
5. Now add tutti frooti and mix. Let it rest for 30 minutes.
6. Now punch and shape the dough like loaf along the process.
7. Keep the loaf in a prepared bread tin and cover with a damp cloth and let it rest for another 30 minutes.
8. Bake at 400 degree Fahrenheit for 15 - 18 minutes