Chicken breast - 200 grams ( cut into strips)
Ginger - garlic paste - 1 tablespoon
Egg - 1
Pepper power - 1/2 teaspoon
Soy sauce - 1/2 tablespoon
Corn starch - 1/4 cup
For the sauce
Ginger ( minced) -1/2 tablespoon
Garlic ( minced) - 1 tablespoon
Soy sauce - 1 tablespoon
Red chili flakes - 2 teaspoon
Tomato sauce - 1 cup
Cilantro - 1/4 cup ( chopped)
Green onion - 1 stalk ( chopped)
Oil for frying
1. Marinate the chicken strips with the ingredients in the marinate section for about 15 - 20 minutes.
2. Shallow fry in a sauce pan with enough oil till brown an crisp and keep it aside on a paper towel.
3. In the same pan with little oil an fry the minced ginger and garlic.
4. Now add the soy sauce, chili flakes and tomato sauce and mix well.
5. Then add the fried chicken pieces and mix well.
6. Add the chopped cilantro and green onion.
Serve warm with rice or roti.