Frozen spring roll skins - 10 sheets
Nori sheets - 5 ( cut in half)
For the batter
Egg - 1
Plain flour - 3 tablespoon
Crushed black pepper - 2 teaspoon
1. Mix the lightly beaten egg, flour and pepper in a bowl. If the batter is too thick add some water. The batter should be thin in consistency but not running.
2. Place a piece of spring roll skin on table and spread a thin layer of batter onto the spring roll skin.
3. Put the nori sheet on top
4. Roll up neatly and thinly.
5. Repeat till all the spring skin is finished.
6. Use a pair of scissors to cut them into small bit size.
7. Deep fry in hot oil till golden brown and drain well on a piece of kitchen paper towel.
Serve warm with sauce of choice.