Milk - 3 cups
Tender coconut water - 1/2 cup
Sugar - 3/4 cup ( or use condensed milk 1/2 cup)
Agar - agar(china grass - 10 grams
Pulp of one tender Coconut
Tender coconut meat - 1/4 cup
1. Beat the tender coconut pulp and meat in a mixer and grind.
2. Boil the milk with sugar till the sugar is mixed well and the milk is little bit reduced.
3. Break the china grass and soak it in warm tender coconut water.
4. Meanwhile mix the milk and coconut mixture well.
5. Now boil the china grass mixture till the china grass is well dissolved in the tender coconut water.
6. Immediately add the milk - coconut mixture to the china grass and mix well.
7. Pour into desired bowl for setting.
8. Let it rest at room temperature for about 10 minutes and refrigerate for 1 - 2 hrs.