Sweet potatoes - 1
salt - for seasoning
Black pepper powder - 1 teaspoon
Grated cheese - 1/2 cup
Yellow Bell pepper - thinly sliced, 1/4 cup
Tomato - chopped, 1/4 cup
Red chili flakes - 2 teaspoon
1. Thinly slice the sweet potato using a mandolin. Wipe it with a paper towel.
2. Arrange them flat on a baking tray and season with salt and pepper.
3. Bake it at 400 Degree Fahrenheit for 10 minutes or till they become slightly crisp.
4. Take them out and again arrange them on a baking dish. Put the tomatoes, yellow bell pepper and cheese in the center. Sprinkle red chili flakes on top and again bake till the cheese melts.
1. Sweet potatoes wont be as crispy as potatoes.
2. You can use any cheese, but mild cheddar and mozzarella works best.