Brown Bread - 4 slices
Onion - 1 small chopped
Carrot - 1 chopped
Beans - 5 or 6 cut into small pieces
Paneer or Tofu - 100 gms (cut into small cubes)
Red Chilly powder - 1 tsp
Salt - to taste
Cheese ( can use any type of cheese
1. Roll out the bread with a dowel to slightly flatten it and remove the edges.
2. Shape it into a muffin cup and bake it in the oven for 8 - 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile heat oil in a pan, saute onions. Then add the vegetables and saute well.
4. Add the red chilly powder and salt and mix well.
5. Fry the paneer pieces and add to this mixture.
6. Take the bread baskets out of the oven, put the a spoon of mixture in each of the bread cups and cover the top with grated cheese (I have used cheddar cheese).
7. Bake it again foe 5 -7 minutes or till the cheese melts
Serve hot with tomato ketchup.