Shrimp - 200 grams
Red chili powder - 2 tablespoons
Turmeric powder - 1 teaspoon
Garlic powder - 1/4 teaspoon
Vinegar - 2 tablespoon
Oil - 5 -6 tablespoon
Salt - to taste
Bread crumbs - for coating
1. Clean the shrimps and remove the black thread and dab them in a kitchen towel in order to remove excess water.
2. In a separate bowl, combine red chili powder, garlic powder, turmeric powder, salt and vinegar.
3. Marinate the shrimps with the above paste and keep it aside foe 15 - 20 minutes.
4. Now take each shrimp and coat them with bread crumbs and shallow fry in hot oil in medium - low temperature.
5. Fry the shrimps till both the sides are golden brown.
Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce.