Cauliflower florets - 2 1/4 cup
Red Chilli powder - 1 tsp
Rice flour - 1 teaspoon
Cornflour - 2 1/2 - 3 tablespoon
Ginger-Garlic paste - 1 teaspoon
Garam masala - 1/4 teaspoon
Thick curd - 1/4 cup + 1 table spoon
Salt as required
Oil for deep frying
oil - 2 teaspoon
Mustard seeds - 1/2 teaspoon
Curry leaves - 1 sprig
Dreied red chillies - 2 ( broken)
1. Wash cauliflower well and put them in salted hot water for 5 minutes. Drain the water well and let it cool. Pat it dry.
2. In a bowl, mix 1/4 cup of curd, chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, rice flour, garam masala, salt, cornflour and cauliflower together. Leave it to marinate for 20 minutes.
3. Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the cauliflower florets on low to medium fire till its golden brown.
4. In another pan, heat oil, splutter the mustard seed, dried red chilies and then add the curry leaves. once its cooled add the remaining 1 tablespoon of curd and mix well.
5. Pour this over the fried florets.