For the pizza dough
All purpose flour - 1 cup
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Sugar - 3 table spoon
Active dry yeast - 1 teaspoon
Warm water - 1/2 to 3/4 cup ( water should be hot, but not boiling)
Olive oil - 1 tablespoon
For the filling
Shredded Mozzarella cheese - 1/2 cup
garlic powder - 1 teaspoon
Shredded cheddar cheese - 1/2 cup
Melted butter - for brushing
Herbs - for topping
For making the pizza dough
1. In a large bowl, mix the all purpose flour, salt, sugar, yeast, olive oil and enough warm water to knead it to a smooth dough, Cover it and keep it in warm place for at least 2 hours for proofing. And that's it pizza dough is done.
Now let's get to the process of making bread sticks
1. After the proofing, roll the pizza dough to a big circle.
2. Now mix the mozzarella cheese an garlic powder and spread it on one half of the circle ( one semi-circle).
3. Fold the other half over, cut into strips.
4. Then spread melted butter on top and spread cheddar cheese and spread herbs on top.
5 Bake at 425 Degree Fahrenheit for 10 minutes or till the sides are beginning to get dark.
Serve warm with your favorite dip.