All purpose flour -1 1/2 cup
Powdered Sugar - 1/2 cup
Melted butter - 1/2 cup
Egg - 1
Vanilla Essence - 1 tsp
Salt - 1/2 tsp
1. Mix butter and sugar well with a whisk.
2. Add egg and mix well.
3. Sift the flour and salt in a separate bowl.
4. Add the egg mixture to it and knead well into a smooth dough.
5. Roll in to small balls and slightly flatten with your palm.
6. Spread these flattened balls in a cookie sheet.
7. Bake the at 375 F for 20 - 25 minutes or until the edges are brown.
This will make around 35 - 40 cookies.