Chickpeas / Garbanzo beans - 1 cup ( cooked)
Onion - 1 large (chopped)
Garlic - 2 cloves (chopped)
Parsley - 3-4 tablespoon ( Chopped)
Coriander powder - 1 tspn
Cumin powder - 1 tspn
Salt - to taste
Pepper - 1 tspn
white flour / maida - 2 tablespoon
1. Combine chickpeas, garlic, onion, coriander, cumin, salt and pepper (to taste) in medium bowl. Add flour.
2. Mash chickpeas, ensuring to mix ingredients together. You can also combine ingredients in a food processor. The result should be a thick mixture.
3. Form the mixture into small balls, about the size of a ping pong ball. Slightly flatten.
4. Deep fry in hot oil until golden brown.
Serve hot with hummus
1. You can also make this with fava beans or a combination of garbanzo beans and fava beans