Active dry yeast 1 tsp
Warm water - 1 cup
Sugar - 1 tsp
Salt - 1 tsp
Vegetable oil - 2 tblsp
All purpose flour - 1 1/2 cup
Oregano - 1 tsp
Chicken - 100 gms of boneless pieces
Red chilly powder - 2 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Garam masala powder - 1/2 tsp
Cumin Powder - 1/2 tsp
For the sauce
Onion (medium) - 1/2 chopped
Garlic - 2 cloves chopped
Tomato ketchup - 4 tblsp
Red chilly powder - 1/2 tsp
Bell paper - 1/2 cup cut into juliennes
Oil - 2 tsp
1. Wash and clean the chicken pieces and marinate with the ingredients for at least half an hour.
2. Deep fry in oil and keep it aside.
3. Dissolve the yeast in the 1/2 cup of water. Add the rest of the ingredients in and mix. Add more water if required.
4. Dump onto a floured surface. Knead into a smooth dough for 5 -10 minutes.
5. Let the the dough rest in a greased bowl for 30 minutes.
6. Roll the dough in a floured surface.
7. if using a pizza pan bake the flattened dough for 5-8 minutes for 450 f. If its a pizza stone you can directly put on the topping.
For the sauce
8. Heat oil and saute onions, add garlic and saute till the raw smell disappears.
9. Add the bell pepper and cook them .
10. Add red chilly powder and mix well.
11. Add the tomato ketchup and mix well.
12. Spread the sauce on the dough and arrange the fried chicken pieces.
13. Top it with grated cheese and bake for 10 - 12 minutes at 450 f.
Serve hot with oregano and chopped mint leaves.