For the Dough
Whole wheat flour - 2 cups
Salt - 1 tspn
Warm Water - For kneading
For the Kheema
Chicken boneless pieces - 250 gms
Red chilli powder - 2 tspn
Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tspn
Coriander Powder - 1/2 tspn
Garam Masala Powder - 1/2 tspn
Onion chopped - 2 medium
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tspn
Salt - to taste
Oil - 1 tblspn
oil - for deep frying
1. Mix the whole wheat flour, salt and water and knead to make a soft dough.
2. Wash and clean the chicken pieces and them for 10 - 15 minutes.
3. Let it cool and mince it in a mixer.
4.Heat oil in a pan saute the onions till translucent.
5. Add the ginger garlic paste and continue sauteing till the raw smell is gone.
6. Add the red chilli powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder and roast well.
7. Add the chicken pieces and roast well.
8. Add garam masala powder and salt, mix well.
9. switch off the gas and keep it aside for 5 minutes.
10. Take a lemon sized dough, roll it out to a circle.
11. Put the prepared kheema on one side and fold the other side over and pinch and fold the edges.
12. In a kadai heat oil and deep fry them.
Serve hot with coconut chutney.