Serves - 4
Chicken breast piece -1
Egg - 1
Onion - 1 medium sized (Chopped and fried)
Coriander leaves - 1/2 cup chopped
Mint leaves - 1/4 cup chopped
Cumin powder - 1 tsp
Red chilly powder - 2 tsp
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
Lemon juice - 1 table spoon
Salt - to taste
Garam masala powder- 1/2 tsp
Bread crumbs - if needed
1. Boil the chicken pieces in water till it is almost done. Let it cool and mince in a electric mixer.
2. Add the fried onion, ginger garlic paste, red chilly powder, cumin powder, lemon juice and salt and beat for 1- 2 minutes.
3. Add egg and again beat till everything is well mixed.
4. If the mixture is soggy add bread crumbs.
5. Make it into cylindrical shapes and deep fry in oil.
6. For Baking - Take each portion and form it into a long sausage-like kebab while pressing on to a skewer and broil it for 8 - 10 minutes.
Serve hot with mint chutney