Fresh lavash wraps - 1
Tomato - 1/2 cup ( chopped)
Onion - 1/2 cup ( sliced)
Chick peas - 1/4 cup ( cooked)
Hummus - 1/2 cup
Garlic powder - 1/4 teaspoon
Pepper powder - 1/2 teaspoon
All spice powder - 1 teaspoon
Olive oil - 1 teaspoon
1. Heat oil in a pan, add the cooked chick peas and all spice powder and coat well.
2. Place the lavash bread on the cutting board and spread evenly with hummus.
3. Arrange the lettuce on top.
5. Then add the onion, tomato and spiced chick peas on top.
6. sprinkle garlic powder and pepper powder.
7. Start rolling from the longer side, make sure to roll snugly.
8. Cut in half or quarters and serve.
Make sure to hold the wraps up horizontally as you eat them, so that you don’t lose any of the filling.